Thursday, May 2, 2013

Week 4 day 3

Last night we completed most of our first g-bob cut. Then I got to be a demo for how to cut it! Now I can be confident in knowing that I have a super cute hair cut. I just have to figure out how to style it myself.

In the interest of full disclosure, here's a big confession. I have never been really good at styling my own hair. I could do an updo and a killer ponytail, but other than that, I've always been a "just let it do its own thing" kinda girl. I am now begging my teacher to help me learn how to do my hair myself because as I was saying in my realization post, I can't very well walk into an appointment to do someone's hair with crazy unstyled hair. I'm very excited about my new cut and will share any self-styling tips I learn along the way.

Food wise, yesterday was pretty good. I blame staying up too late for me going slightly over my "allowance" but I'm not really concerned about it.

I am trying to encourage my kids to eat healthier as well. We have been horrible about offering fruits and veggies with every meal, and I intend to start. This morning we had fruit for breakfast and there may be some toast as well with a glass of milk.



No comments:

Post a Comment