Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 5 day 1 (and all the days in between my last post)

I have had a crazy week! I sincerely apologize for not updating better, although they would've all been about two sentences long and not very informative.

Food wise: last night, I was really impressed with the impact that being more conscious of what I'm eating has made on me in such a short time. Last night, I forgot to bring my "dinner" with me to school. I considered ordering from jimmy john's or Tom and Jerry's (both sandwiches and wouldn't have been too horrible calorie wise), but I decided not to spend the money. At break time, I was hungry and went to go peer into the vending machine, waiting for something to strike my fancy. Well, not only did nothing strike my fancy, I also decided that I would like to see if there is such a thing as a fruit vending machine, and what it would take to get one for school. I ended up still getting the Gardettos that's on my log, but only becaus I was getting shaky with lack of food. And I even got ice cream yesterday without going crazy on the calories!


We have been working hard on the graduated bob. I learned how not to cut it (when you feel really sick and aren't concentrating), because then you cut "holes" where the layers don't line up properly because the bottom most layer is missing. I learned how to fix said holes. We've gone through the cut 3 times now and will do another tonight as well as the blow drying. 

Last night we also learned how to make some awesome advanced styling looks: the ric rac set and flat iron curls. I'm excited to try to use some of them on myself. Mostly the flat iron curls because the ric rac set turns into a 'fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment